Search Engine Marketing
SEM or Search Engine Marketing is where brands spend money on search engines to increase their search visibility and drive more clicks to their website. Our SEM strategy works differently for most brands as we like to run it with a blended approach to our SEO strategy. Our sole goal for SEM is to increase conversions. A conversion is an action on your website that a user takes which we want them to. This might be to purchase a product, inquire about a service or book a function at your venue. Our SEM strategy is based around conversion. Gaining website traffic is cost of entry these days, so instead of driving traffic and hoping for conversions, we provide a strategy that is based solely around conversions. Making sure your money is being spent in the best way possible to drive as many conversions as possible.
Our SEM Process
- First, we need to know your website objectives. We then run a website audit to make updates to your website so that your user journey meets your website objectives.
- Once we’re satisfied that your website is right we create a Keyword report, which highlights what your competitors are doing and where there’s opportunity. This illustrates where we should be spending your money. In this phase, we create a defend and attack strategy based around conversion.
- Create a media plan that highlights where your money will be spent and what the estimated return will be based on your objectives.
- Write and generate search ads using Google best practice (adding all the extensions we can and using all the tricks we know).
- We then design Remarketing and Google Display Network ads.
- Once the above is completed, we set up your Google Adwords account and create campaigns that align with your media plan and SEM strategy.
- We optimise weekly to continue to improve the results of your campaign.
- Each month we deliver an SEM report that highlights the key wins, learnings, and conversions.
We work with businesses of all sizes. We’d be happy to have a chat with you to talk further on how SEM can help your brand reach your online objectives. Whether you’re starting from scratch or you need us to take over an existing Google Adwords account, we can do it. We’ve put together some case studies that highlight some of our favourite projects we’ve worked on. Here are a few that involved implementing an SEM plan. Royal Canin / Who’s a good boy Dixon Hospitality / 50+ venues, 1 brewery & counting